Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife (who's decided to keep her truck thank god) has been wanting a new iPod for the last year. When we were initially looking at trucks she wanted to be able to plug her current iPod into the stereo (the FM adapters SUCK). So anyway, I got her the new iPod Classic 80 in silver and this deck for her truck:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882108261

Speakers will have to wait until tax return season.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
i can't say what i got for my husband cuz he moderates this forum... but i think he'll like all his presents. 90% of them are car related :D

·
Registered
742 Posts
i dont know really. for being only 21 and been dating for like 1 1/2 years. im thinking a nice winter coat for her. cus i wanna take her skiing for her first time. her b-day is monday and she will be in florida for x-mas. so nothing is really being celebrated at the right time.

already bought her the nice digital camera, the i-pod, jewerly and ****. so im in a road block haha

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
I was thinking about a remote starter for the wife's Malibu. We are going to keep it until the wheels fall off. I thought she might enjoy not having to go outside to warm it up before going to work.

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
i can't say what i got for my husband cuz he moderates this forum... but i think he'll like all his presents. 90% of them are car related :D
Can I be your next husband? I don't think my wife notices that I have a car in the garage. :D

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Har.

I said that earlier today when I parked at church (we meet in a movie theater..cause we're just that badass)..and this one chick I know's(but won't go into..let's just say she's a less than pleasant person) car had this rather MASSIVE hole in the right rear quarterpanel. I said "BOOM, HEADSHOT!"..dunno why..but it felt good.
Now since she took the dual UofL flags off of her windows there is another unique thing I can see to tell if it's her car or not..THE GIANT GAPING HOLE OF HUGENESS.
/randomstory

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts