Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a check for $400 for an addition to my camaro, and im still stuck between a hurst shifter and a strut tower brace, i'll eventually have both within the coming months, i also got 3 5th gen t-shirts;)

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Congrats on the shifter and shirts!

Two happy teenage boys is what I've got. They made out like bandits this Christmas. Bought my wife a Coach purse so I'm in like Flynn!

I ordered the Hurst shifter and am debating on the Heritage grill...or going for suspension add-ons instead. Great Christmas for everyone.

Hope everyone was nice :D and not naughty :angry:!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Got a wireless camaro mouse, 2 camaro hats, camaro look whos back t shirt, camaro calender,and chrome billet camaro door sills. thanks to the wife, mom,dad and family!

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Margaritaville Margarita Machine, Harley Flame Grilling Mitts and my wheels Re-Powder Coated and all the other stuff I've done to it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Camaro Wireless Mouse (RJT)
T505 Bluetooth Speakerphone
CD
Mariners Hat (Not sure about this one since I am an A's fan)
New Wallet

Now for the theme of the day.

Star Wars Encyclopedia
Star Wars Millennium Falcon Book
Star Wars Force Unleashed 2 Book
Star Wars T-Shirt
Star Wars Clone Wars Season 2 Blu-Ray
Family Guy - It's A Trap Blu Ray

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Defenderworx chrome running light bezels, Chrome Camaro SS plate bracket, Black Camaro SS ball cap.

That's all the car stuff.

Most importantly, I got to spend time with family.

·
Registered
358 Posts
An aluminum floor jack with LED lights so old guys like me can see what we are lifting, not the oil pan. And Kooks headers with high flow cats.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
i got spoiled rotten this year thanks to my wonderful hubby

finally got my new digital camera. nikon coolpix L110

http://www.nikon.ca/en/product.aspx?m=16971

got my filing cabinet so i can finally organize all of my paperwork, new bedside lamps and my stocking was jammed packed with all of my expensive body creams and salt scrubs that i would splurge on. now i'm good on those for at least another year

he made out like a bandit too and took his new obus form memory foam pillow with him on location yesterday and a new sirius stilleto 2 plus a bunch of stocking stuffer goodies

·
Registered
159 Posts
Lets see... so far, the Camaro got:

Flowmaster A/T Cat back (thanks Dad!)
MTI brake upgrade inc. stainless lines, Hawk pads and 570* fluid (thanks Mom!)

I got:
A really neat coleman camping lantern, a cut off tool, some long underwear, a microfiber cleaning kit and some other "stocking stuffers" (thanks in-laws!)
My wife and I got, as a gift for "us": 2 Amish made porch chairs and invisible fence for our dog (thanks Mom!)

Now, thats just part, my family is coming to visit on Thursday since my bday is wednesday so I am betting there will be more... I know my wife has more coming. I may... ;) :D

1 - 20 of 52 Posts