Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bully Proof
7,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No I didn't forget about MOTM this month although it may appear that I did...FranknBeans will be our MOTM for January 2015. I'm just waiting on a photo to post his story...so please save your nominations for next month when we will be back to our regularly scheduled program. :D

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
No I didn't forget about MOTM this month although it may appear that I did...FranknBeans will be our MOTM for January 2015. I'm just waiting on a photo to post his story...so please save your nominations for next month when we will be back to our regularly scheduled program. :D
Cool:cool:

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Catching up :D

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Thanks Hillary......your the best!;)

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
No photos or write up yet??????
Just realized...1 year ago...Cami and I were the MOTM :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
No photos or write up yet??????
Just realized...1 year ago...Cami and I were the MOTM :thumbsup:
:lol: its in your signature line VG :D

·
Bully Proof
7,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The write up was sent in at the beginning of the month but I never received a photo of our MOTM with his Camaro even though I requested one twice. The second request was answered with a promise to look through his pics and get back to me.

As to why I didn't post just the story...
It has been my policy not to post anyone's story without a picture for the homepage because the rules clearly state that it is a requirement. I figured getting a picture would not be a problem since the projected "winner" was a photographer...but apparently I was wrong. And after CyberPunk showed us all last month that it can be done with a selfie....I'm not likely to accept any excuses.

I'm sorry that we once again did not have a MOTM this month...but I am trying and that's all I can do. Hopefully February will be better...

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Good job envy! Enforce the rules

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I "think" we did have one MoM without a pic and truly hoped it would not happen again ... I'm all for the rule. Hopefully, one will show up eventually, and we can backfill ... thanks for taking care of this Envy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts