Registered
782 Posts
No 5th gen Camaros ?????

·
Capt Bob-Supporting Membr
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No 5th gen Camaros ?????
DING DING DING- We have a Winner!Can you imagine- 85 cars show up, at least a dozen mustangs, and not 1 5thgen even stopped by. I saw 3 drive by over the course of 4 hours, but not one stopped.:(

·
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ummm...I dunno. Don't see your front clip anywhere.

Bill
The clip made it there, but they wouldn't save a spot for it in the Sonic Parking lot so I left it on the trailer. It still got a fair amount of attention:D

·
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Smokey and Bandit T/A ??? 1977 Black/Gold I believe
That would have been nice, and gone along with the A-Team Van and Dukes of Hazard cars, but I think all the Bandit cars live in Georgia :lol:

·
Registered
676 Posts
I thought about that after I went to bed lastnite...no 5th Gens. But I figured I'd stick with my first choice. Glad to see the clip made it there and your cars looked great showin' off!!! :thumbsup:

Bill

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
DING DING DING- We have a Winner!Can you imagine- 85 cars show up, at least a dozen mustangs, and not 1 5thgen even stopped by. I saw 3 drive by over the course of 4 hours, but not one stopped.:(
Nothing wrong with a car show with only classic cars there :D

·
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nothing wrong with a car show with only classic cars there :D
True, but as an open Cruise-in with hot off the showroom floor mustangs and Corvettes, it would have been nice to have all 5 generations.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts