Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to order but does anyone else know what else might be coming along to be added mid year on the 2SS? The recent addition of the back up sensor is nice, but whom might know what else is coming? The wife wants to wait until the next model year because of challenges the first year run, but I would like to beat any increases that are most probable on the horizon.
I have to tell you that I am not too thrilled about the comments about loose bolts and oil leaks. Sounds like somebody is asleep at the switch. Hopefully few and far between?
What are some thoughts?
H

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
any changes for the 2011's would just be speculation at this point. I don't think they'll be anything major...maybe just HUD, but that'll also probably bring a small price increase.

I wouldn't worry about the loose bolts and oil leaks you are referring to. I know the loose spoiler bolts was quickly addressed at the factory. I have not heard of any major oil leak problems. You have to understand that these message-boards are full of passionate enthusiasts... so when there's a problem, you're gonna hear about it. Considering there's probably close to 50k built, the problems we are hearing about do not seem to be in large #'s.

For every one complaining on these boards about problems, there's MANY more happy Camaro owners who are totally in love with their cars.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Not having good luck in the curb finders that they installed. They are suppose to be adjustable to high speed and low speed.

·
Registered
380 Posts
This thread has been high jacked... **** Sphyixders. :eek:
Anyway, I've had my SS2 for a couple of months now. I LOVE IT! Not a single thing wrong. Runs like a raped ape and I'm having way to much fun, seriously!. :thumbsup: Makes me feel like I'm 18 again when I owned a 1968 ss/rs. Frick'en awesome. Except (as my son has said) this thing is SICK!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Biggest problem with mine is...it like's to take the long way home. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts