2,416 Posts
Going to sleep, I'm freakin wired

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Trying to figure out why my left fore arm hurts.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Wondering when they are going to Release the Pricing for the 2013 ZL1 and Start Accepting Orders???

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
I'm thinking about taking a vacation the week after Memorial Day. I need it!!

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I'm thinking about taking a vacation the week after Memorial Day. I need it!!
Me too...I've been super stressed out lately so I really need to get away. As soon as school is out...I was thinking Miami and then a couple days in the Bahamas. [URL="
[/URL]

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Me too...I've been super stressed out lately so I really need to get away. As soon as school is out...I was thinking Miami and then a couple days in the Bahamas. [URL="
[/URL]
Good choice! Miami=Cuban food!:p

It's going to be cold this week, so the Camaro is getting garaged for a few days.

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
I hope I have a good week at work. I'll have some more training sessions on the new purchasing system and soon we will make the transition from the old system to the new one. God, please give me patience! Amen!

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
I hope I have a good week at work. I'll have some more training sessions on the new purchasing system and soon we will make the transition from the old system to the new one. God, please give me patience! Amen!
I have a strong feeling that you will be just fine, maybe great!:thumbsup:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I decided to take a breather, but then I realized that I miss this place and these people. :thumbsup:
I think a good amount of the people you miss haven't posted here in awhile. At least you get all these cool new people

1 - 20 of 2673 Posts