Modern Camaro Forums banner

2621 - 2640 of 2673 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
That stuff isn't only good for poison ivy, it works wonders for poison oak. We make sure we carry it with us when we go hiking in california.
Any urushiol containing plant contact.

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
DON'T use a weedeater (string trimmer) to cut poison ivy/oak/sumac/etc. They spray that crap everywhere in a mist. You can get it in your eyes and lungs that way.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
Thought id stop in an say "hi", Im in the process of lookin to get a 2013 ZL1... Not sure im ready but at least its been on my mind including this forum....as Ive never removed my MC bummper sticker nore me Camaro family 😁👍👍
Sent from my Samsung

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Thought id stop in an say "hi", Im in the process of lookin to get a 2013 ZL1... Not sure im ready but at least its been on my mind including this forum....as Ive never removed my MC bummper sticker nore me Camaro family 😁👍👍
Sent from my Samsung

Good to see you back!!!!!! I still have Cami...it'll be 6 years in August. Seems like just yesterday I met my MC family.
2018 was a HORRIBLE year for me...but 2019 has started out VERY WELL!!!!
!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
SDK... Yup, one day at a time, hopfully something will improve 😁😊

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
Good to see you back!!!!!! I still have Cami...it'll be 6 years in August. Seems like just yesterday I met my MC family.
2018 was a HORRIBLE year for me...but 2019 has started out VERY WELL!!!!
!
Nothing yet on the news of becomin a ZL1 vert owner....hopefully soon, its a waiting game...

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Nothing yet on the news of becomin a ZL1 vert owner....hopefully soon, its a waiting game...
It will come. And when it does, you will be happy! Just rolled over 2,400 miles on mine. And 12,900 on the 2010. I gotta get the wheels rolling on these animals.

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
It will come. And when it does, you will be happy! Just rolled over 2,400 miles on mine. And 12,900 on the 2010. I gotta get the wheels rolling on these animals.
Wow, like new! Mine rolls all the time....just turned over 98k!

2621 - 2640 of 2673 Posts