Modern Camaro Forums banner

2641 - 2660 of 2673 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
Wowzers you alls have the miles rollin... I would as well, you alls are kool im sure to hang with 😁👍👍

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
SnowSnowSnowSnowSnowSnowSnow

Nasty outside today. Roads are a slippery mess. .Gov is keeping all big rigs off the highways. You need a 4x4 if you want to go anywhere, so I went to the diner in town for breakfast. No waiting. Great breakfast. Back to work tomorrow.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
Snow......snow....an more snow

We have a huge snow storm over here, be safe you all an watch out fur them idiots who cant drive in snow 😤

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Its been wet and sometimes a little chilly around here, but the warm weather is in the forecast this weekend. Probably PC bound.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
Thats wonderful... News SDK

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
Mom has adjusted to assisted living.
I think she is doing better than I am.
Take a deep breath...........you will be ok and mom will be ok. Remember we love you too! :wink:

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
So after years I have finally been able to get loggin in. not sure whhhy it took me so long....

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
So a lot has gone on, 1. I gave my son the 2013 Camaro because he got his eagle scout and graduated high school with A&B Honor role. It was also a deal I made with him when he was 13 yrs old. Well now he is 18 and getting ready soon to join the U.S. Air Force. Just waiting for the final medical review. 2. In December I found a 2017 50th Anniversary addition Camaro V6 with only 3172 miles on it. My son and took a road trip to Sarasota Fl to get it. I was a good trip and he followed me back to home. His first real road trip. I like my V6 since I still get to use regular unleaded and it does not kill me at the pump.

All is good and doing well. Hope this finds you all well.

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
2641 - 2660 of 2673 Posts