Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek: Seems as tho' there's quite a few complaints out here about the Camaro. I'm sure it's frustrating where there have been problems :angry: So I was just wondering :confused: if it was an easy fix and now you're happy :D or if it has turned out to be a nightmare?

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
There really hasn't been too many complaints on here...you must be looking on Camaro5. :confused: (just saying).

Other than my dealer installed stripes being less than perfect (waiting for a resolution)...I LOVE MY CAR. No problems.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
There really hasn't been too many complaints on here...you must be looking on Camaro5. :confused: (just saying).

Other than my dealer installed stripes being less than perfect (waiting for a resolution)...I LOVE MY CAR. No problems.
same here, just waitin on my stripes... what complaints r u talkin about?

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
oh, did I mention that I LOVE MY CAR? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think you're right

:faint: After a brief review of some of the other threads I believe you might be right.:thumbsup: Oooooops! :rolleyes:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

:faint: After a brief review of some of the other threads I believe you might be right.:thumbsup: Oooooops! :rolleyes:

:runaround: :rotflmao: Granted there's a lot more members over there...they sure do like to complain. :rolleyes:

:5go:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
:eek: Seems as tho' there's quite a few complaints out here about the Camaro. I'm sure it's frustrating where there have been problems :angry: So I was just wondering :confused: if it was an easy fix and now you're happy :D or if it has turned out to be a nightmare?
Anytime you're on a forum you're going to see complaints. Even the best built, best supported cars will have complainers on the boards. You have enthusiasts on here and the random John or Jane Smith registering because they do have an issue big, little, or existing only in their head and they don't understand it.

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Yes you must be thinking of the other site.. Most of us on moderncamaro went in with an open mind when we order our Camaros knowing the we would be the first and knew that there was a chance on having some bugs/problems and for the most part there hasnt been that many. I mayself had my check engine light come on but was a simple fix and no more problems since then. I absolutely love my Camaro....:5go:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts