Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats goin on...name is Dan...im stationed at Fort Eustis. Currently drive an 07 Charger....but definetely will look into a nice RS Camaro for myself....on the older side I also have a 1970 Nova....CHEVY ROCKS...ya know you can take the boy outta his chevy, but you can take the chevy outta the boy hahah...:patriot:

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Whats goin on...name is Dan...im stationed at Fort Eustis. Currently drive an 07 Charger....but definetely will look into a nice RS Camaro for myself....on the older side I also have a 1970 Nova....CHEVY ROCKS...ya know you can take the boy outta his chevy, but you can take the chevy outta the boy hahah...:patriot:
WELCOME! JD i mean dan:hello:

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Welcome from Long Island, NY. Glad you could join us, Dan. I have an 05 Magnum, so you're not the only Dodge guy here. What color and options are you interested in for your Camaro?

BTW, thanks for serving our country, friend.:patriot:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think Im going to get the RS, in all black...it just fits the daily driver thing ya know? I dont like the fact that I would have to buy premium with the V8 models. Will prolly pick one up soon as they come in. And thanks for the appreciation for the Military....just got back in April from Baghdad....changed my MOS and now Im stuck here in VA cuz I work on the Army Boats:patriot::hello:

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Welcome aboard! Nova eh? Mods? Post some pics! I've had 2 69's one 70 and one 73 And will be getting another as soon as I can I love those cars. I think I have more models/hot wheel Nova's than I do Camaros.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts