Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have ya'll read some of the hate coming from the Mustang forums? Man, talk about denial. They can say what they want, but this is the first car i have ever had where people will stop and take a long look at my car. I guess they are just jealous of all the buzz!

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Jealousy. YOU have the hottest car on the market right now, they don't.

It's all the

F anboys
A gainst
G M
S tories

·
Registered
471 Posts
We have to face it..the Mustang is the superior product........

:lol: ok I couldn't get through that with a straight face!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What's funny is that some of them claim the mustang GT is quicker? :confused:
Man i wish GM would make the Z28 just to shut up the other mustang guys about how bad the GT500 is.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
They are just afraid... We All know Chevy is better than ford always has always will

:bow_gm:

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
I respect the Mustang. Without it, GM engineers wouldn't work so hard at making the Camaro better all the way around. Besides, could you imagine if all those oval lovers ordered Camaros, how long our wait would be then? They do serve a purpose, I guess.

Seriously, Ford is and has been a formidable foe over the years. Like a Lakers/Celtics, Cardinals/Cubs, Yankees/Red Sox, Cowboys/Redskins sort of rivalry. You don't want them dead. Just dead last. :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Isn't the 6.2L. the biggest a Camaro ever had before? I think the Mustang still has that 4.6L. motor, they got to put superchargers on the motor to get more power.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Mustangs are the Honda Civic of the American Muscle car world. They're a dime a dozen, there are more riced out looking ones than decent ones, you can buy a used one for nothing and every other owner thinks his car is the answer to all car fans prayers.

I'd rather drive a Cobalt SS than a Mustang.

Then again, I am biased.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Seriously, Ford is and has been a formidable foe over the years. Like a Lakers/Celtics, Cardinals/Cubs, Yankees/Red Sox, Cowboys/Redskins sort of rivalry. You don't want them dead. Just dead last. :)
If it was just GM/Imports I guess it would just be too easy for us

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Mustangs are the Honda Civic of the American Muscle car world. They're a dime a dozen, there are more riced out looking ones than decent ones, you can buy a used one for nothing and every other owner thinks his car is the answer to all car fans prayers.

I'd rather drive a Cobalt SS than a Mustang.

Then again, I am biased.
That is soo true everything you said

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
They're scared. We know camaro> mustang, so we just take it cool. They think Mustang> camaro and since it's not (and they know it) they have to rank on the camaro to get their point across.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Being a multiple Mustang owner I can without a doubt say I'd drop my Mustang for a Camaro any day of the week. Of all of my friends who have, or have had, Mustangs only 1 that I can think of would prefer it over the Camaro. Of course he's simply a Mustang guy. He will only have a Mustang. He'd probably take one over any car in existance.

The Camaro just IS better. My Mustang would struggle against the SS Camaro and I've got about $2,000 worth of work in it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
The biggest engine ever in a Camaro (in a regular production i.e. non COPO or tuner car) was the 6.6 (402) in the 69+ SS 396's.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
yeah im in the same boat :( but i will get one by December or January if i order mine soon
Your lucky. I got tired and ditched my SI for a 350Z. I'm easing my way into the world of torque. I love the Z. I got it in October and I have more than half of the load paid off. I can't get another car until this one is paid for. I'm aiming for my birthday at the latest and thats March. :(

Being a multiple Mustang owner I can without a doubt say I'd drop my Mustang for a Camaro any day of the week. Of all of my friends who have, or have had, Mustangs only 1 that I can think of would prefer it over the Camaro. Of course he's simply a Mustang guy. He will only have a Mustang. He'd probably take one over any car in existance.

The Camaro just IS better. My Mustang would struggle against the SS Camaro and I've got about $2,000 worth of work in it.
You know what? I love you because you are so brutally honest here. :party:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts