1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
wow... kentucky. :rolleyes: that doesn't surprise me.

isn't that where that girl on Camaro5 was from that totally got shafted by her dealer and they took her order for themselves when she wouldn't agree to pay crazy money over MSRP??

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wait till the end,, Im a freakin psychic...:confused:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

isn't that where that girl on Camaro5 was from that totally got shafted by her dealer and they took her order for themselves when she wouldn't agree to pay crazy money over MSRP??
I betcha that happened here. HOW are they getting them in stock without pre-orders?? TAKE CARE OF THE PRE-ORDER CUSTOMERS FIRST!!! GRRRRR!!!!

·
Registered
338 Posts
I totally agree with Overanxious. Any one other than a lottery winner paying over MSRP is being very foolish. I want my car as badly as anyone else; however, I am not willing to add a premium to what I will already be spending. Here in Taxachusetts, we have a 5% soon to be 6.5% sales tax and a $25.00 on the thousand Excise tax that we must pay every year. We also have very high insurance rates. So for a $33,000.00 1SS with Boston Accoustics, Automatic and polished wheels I am looking at an additional $1,650.00 in sales tax and an additional $825.00 in excise tax. For a total of $2,475.00 without making a single payment on the car. They can stick the car where the sun doesn't shine for a price of $.01 over MSRP and I am serious. IN CASE ANYONE HAS FORGOTTEN, we are in a recession and the dealers should be greatful that we are buying anything. Every dealership that I have been in around here is missing one little thing, CUSTOMERS!

·
Registered
1 Posts
And exactly WTF does that mean?

Anyway, I live in Lexington and have personally seen this car. It is priced at $9400 over the MSRP. Salesman told me it was because the buyer "will be the first in Lexington to own a new Camaro". Well, screw that. I can wait until they arent charging obscene markups on them to get mine.

I would never buy from this dealership anyway. They have quite the history of running a shady operation.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts