Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My all-time favorite is:

Followed by:

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Sorry my friend, I can not use any "hot sauce" anymore. If I do then I will pay for it in the "end"....if you know what I mean.

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It never does that for me. Just lucky I guess.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sorry my friend, I can not use any "hot sauce" anymore. If I do then I will pay for it in the "end"....if you know what I mean.
Maybe this is my problem!!!! I just thought it was old age lol. No seriously I would never eat anything hot, never even seasoned with pepper but lately I have been eating hot stuff, my wife is amazed with this turn of events, I even told her that the last batch of chili she made was to mild.

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My case of El Yucateco just arrived today! Taco Salad Tonight! >:)

Reactions: JWD621

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Once upon a time I was known to chomp on jalapeno slices and chug ponies of Miller, but for the same reason as JWD, it's not such a good idea today. Enjoy the hot sauce for all of us Pat.

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I overdid it today. Leftover taco salad with extra cayenne, sliced jalapenos on top, and a little over 1/4 of a bottle of habanero sauce.

My mouth was ON FIRE. A cup of yogurt and a big chunk of cheddar later, all is well, but i feel somewhat scorched....and very happy.

Lesson learned. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts