Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who say Gomerr doesn't bring the best stuff? COMON!!!

&

thank you, thank you, i'll gladly accept a 5th gen 1ss to 2ss upgrade for my post ;)

EDIT!!!

For a better example of the midnight silver, heres a closeup....compare the rim to the caliper

EDIT 10-25-08

credit to bret03 for these!

18" aluminum

18" steels

19" aluminum

20" polished

21" painted

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I'll probably go with the polished...I think that'll look the best with cyber-gray. The midnight silver might sort of look funny with the gray...because it's sort of close to the color, but wont match...don't you think?

of coarse...chevy can solve this whole problem by offering a BLUE SS...the midnight silver would look great with blue.:mad::confused:

those 21's are UGLY.

·
Registered
471 Posts

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
I've heard that possibly by next week you will be able to get the polished wheels w/ th RS package! And the SS bading wil be red if you order the SS w/ the RS package. Just a little info to get the boards buzzing again. I received this info from our GM rep BTW.:roxor:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
aye, i have heard this through many sources as well classic chev, and it seems that was something that was changed due to popular demand.

·
Registered
3 Posts
combo 19s and 20s

I wonder if you can order 19s for the front and 20s for the rear?
Anybody with any info on this or how it would perform please respond.
Thanks
GVD

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I wonder if you can order 19s for the front and 20s for the rear?
Anybody with any info on this or how it would perform please respond.
Thanks
GVD
nope, not an option. On the SS the rear is wider at least (not sure about the V6).

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
WHEELS / TIRES
2010 OEM Wheels / Tires Specs

i'll break it down per model, however feel free to reference the main link here

LS: Wheel size/material -- 18 x 17.5" / steel \/\/\/ tires -- P245/55R18 all-season

LT: Wheel size/material -- Front 18 x 17.5" / aluminum and Rear 19 x 8" / aluminum \/\/\/ tires -- Front P245/55R18 all-season and Rear P245/50R19 all-season

SS: Wheel size/material -- Front 20 x 8" / aluminum and Rear 20 x 9" / aluminum \/\/\/ tires -- Front P245/45ZR20 summer and Rear P275/40ZR20 summer

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Is there that much differrnce between the Midnight Silver 20" ( the standard R/S wheel for the SS2) and the polished 20" wheel that cost $450.

Maybe I need to see them in person??

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Is there that much differrnce between the Midnight Silver 20" ( the standard R/S wheel for the SS2) and the polished 20" wheel that cost $450.

Maybe I need to see them in person??
mmm, one is painted, one is polished. Just a matter of personal preference...if you like them shiny.

·
Registered
29 Posts
kinda feeling the 18inch steel wheel

1 - 20 of 24 Posts