Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Nancy and Jerry for making another visit here, from SC.... Nancy wanted me to go to a recent "fest" so I could sign her car with those great GM folks some of us know. I couldn't make it there, but they decided to stop by today to get that signature! Thanks for considering me an important part of your Camaro history! And thanks to all my friends who shared their experience via email and cell phone - I really wanted to be there. We WILL see you in OSHAWA!

By the way, after they get done with their hot rod tour, Nancy said she'd be joining us on the best forum on the net - get ready to welcome them!!! :5go:

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's it feel like to have your name next to those "greats?" :thumbsup:
I kept asking, "Are you sure???" - she said I was a help when getting her car, and yes... She even said to put my cell phone # on it so people could call me ;) but I gave them a stack of Camaro Scotty and ModernCamaro.com cards... Because they will be making a forum transition when they get home :5go:

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they had you sign their car? you must be a pretty big deal huh?
No, but I did play a little part in them GETTING that car. They told a condensed story of it in a recently published fest book, where myself and a few others from GM are mentioned.... Thus they wanted my name on it next to some of those GM folks. :thumbsup:

Signed another today....yes I have photo's...maybe I'll post them later ;)

·
Registered
376 Posts
No, but I did play a little part in them GETTING that car. They told a condensed story of it in a recently published fest book, where myself and a few others from GM are mentioned.... Thus they wanted my name on it next to some of those GM folks. :thumbsup:

Signed another today....yes I have photo's...maybe I'll post them later ;)
yes please do i would like to see the lucky guys car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts