Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As with most cars there will be subtle changes from year to year, but what year do you think a pretty significant body change will occur in the Camaro, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014????? I'm guessing it will probably be in the 3rd to 4th year but anything is possible. I just hope they don't pull a GTO on us (2004 vs. 05-06.) I've listed a few years the Camaro has made noticable changes without being a total generation change.

Examples

1968 vs. 1969
1973 vs. 1974
1997 vs. 1998

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Can't we just enjoy the car as it is for awhile? It's not even on sale yet!:BangHead: GM can leave it alone for 10 years as far as I'm concerned!

·
Registered
313 Posts
totally my own opinion - based on no facts whatsoever -
I think the current look of Camaro will be around for a long time.. if you get one now you'll have the current model for some years to come.

GM is obviously focusing on efficient economical cars at this stage :(

·
Registered
41 Posts
I think the current look of Camaro will be around for a long time.. if you get one now you'll have the current model for some years to come.

I agree I doubt that GM will change the Camaro for quite a few years (my guess is 5) which will be good because Im pretty fond of this design and find it hard to believe they can add to perfection. :p haha

·
Registered
318 Posts
I doubt it will be changed any time within the next 10 years. As others have said, Chevrolet is making ONE performance car that's the masses can afford. The Camaro. And it will probably see the same body cycle as Corvette, i.e. same style for 10 years or so.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts

Well it's a good thing they are putting together a car that raises the bar in the segment, then.

Not "focusing" on the Camaro means that they could make some changes that don't require a lot engineering and planning in a couple of years, like maybe throwing an engine in the car that already exists and already should fit under the hood.... (LSA)... :)

·
8,984 Posts
10 years, so 2020.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.