Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If my car was ordered in February when should I expect to take delivery of the car? Does anyone have any idea? :confused: I'm not being impatient or anything just curious. :lol:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Honestly??? You should expect delivery a few weeks after the date the dealer tells you the car will be built, which the dealer will only learn AFTER the order is actually picked up by the factory and a targeted production week is scheduled. ANYTHING beyond that is pure speculation...

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Honestly??? You should expect delivery a few weeks after the date the dealer tells you the car will be built, which the dealer will only learn AFTER the order is actually picked up by the factory and a targeted production week is scheduled. ANYTHING beyond that is pure speculation...
I'm leaning in favor of the notion that I will take delivery any time this year being speculation.

·
Registered
906 Posts
ETA: "wouldn't you like to know?" LOL

We all are feeling it. But...just remember it WILL be worth the wait.

·
Registered
104 Posts
^^ :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: ^^

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
i feel more like this:

and it's edited to make it even worse :lol:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
:lol: me too. used to go see it every weekend in high school.

yeah, i know. i'm a total geek :D

·
Registered
470 Posts
If my car was ordered in February when should I expect to take delivery of the car? Does anyone have any idea? :confused: I'm not being impatient or anything just curious. :lol:
Delivery is a bit of a sore subject around here the past week or two...

But...if you were part of your dealer's initial allocation, then I think if you plan on sometime in July, you won't be disappointed...

-Brad

·
Registered
359 Posts
i talked to my salesguy yesterday. he had Camaro school yesterday and was told total allocated orders so far are at 15000..........i'm not sure if that includes all those folks above dealer allocations who simply placed regular production orders.

all i know is i got 4 more allocations in front of me and GM's only pulling 1 a week from my dealer..........so i'm looking at 4 weeks before even getting pulled!

·
Registered
178 Posts
:lol: me too. used to go see it every weekend in high school.

yeah, i know. i'm a total geek :D
Selena, I swear you are supposed to be related to my sister. She and a group of friends acted out the movie at the bottom of the screen on a stage every weekend. She played Janet. This is just getting a little creepy!

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Selena, I swear you are supposed to be related to my sister. She and a group of friends acted out the movie at the bottom of the screen on a stage every weekend. She played Janet. This is just getting a little creepy!
hahaha... that's awesome. that's what we did. i always played Columbia and my friend always played Magenta. i totally need to meet your sis :D

sorry for the thread jack... back to the missing Camaros...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts