Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been dealing with about 11 dealers looking for a 2010 2SS/RS CGM, Black Rally Stripes, Manual Transmission, Sun Roof, and Tint for about a week and a half. No one seems to be able to locate. I don't mind waiting if I need to order. Is there any reason why they don't want to go ahead and go that route? I had no idea it would be this hard to get these specs. Maybe its just me. I just want to get this ball rolling.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
So order one! Get it the way YOU want it.

where are you located? might want to contact one of the dealer sponsors here, they will take care of you.

OH, and welcome to the site.

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Where are you located? Why not order a 2011 you get heads up display and get it exactly the way you like. It will take about 6-8 weeks, but you know you'll get what you want. Most people want to sell one right now, and not have to wait for it.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
tint doesnt come factory , by the way. and your best bet is to just order it and sit back and wait just like everyone else that wanted a specific car.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
as painful as the wait it, yes i completely agree that it's worth it in the end. remember it's your money and if you're spending it you're going to want to be happy with what you have in the end

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you

Thank you guys. I'm going to get them to order me what I want. And yes, I'm going for the 2011. Thanks for the info on the HUD. Very nice. Man, these dealers hate dealing with you through emails. They will do anything to get you to walk through the door. I'm sticking to my guns to make them fight for my business.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Thank you guys. I'm going to get them to order me what I want. And yes, I'm going for the 2011. Thanks for the info on the HUD. Very nice. Man, these dealers hate dealing with you through emails. They will do anything to get you to walk through the door. I'm sticking to my guns to make them fight for my business.
make sure when they give you the actual cost to give it to you in an itemized list and what it is at "invoice" AND "dealer cost".

and print off your "build summary" from chevrolet.com

if you see something that says "market adjustment" or "mark up" see if they will remove that. try and get it under MSRP and shoot for Invoice price.

if they don't want to work with you on price, go somewhere else.

i would recommend talking with Camaro Scotty, SS-Eric, or little_bank_robber who are some dealership site sponsors here.

they can give you the best price under MSRP for what you want! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
That guy with the big A** CLASSIC logo in his post is who you should be working with.... He's sold more Camaro's than your three closest Chevy dealers combined...all with no complaints....and my guess is, he'd be lower...MUCH LOWER in price. That's just how us Chevy site sponsors roll :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts