Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I almost called my dealer today to see when orders will be accepted. Anyone have an approximate timeframe?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I called my dealer today. He didn't know a date when orders would be accepted, but said within a few months. He basically wanted to know what engine (V6 or V8), tranny and exterior color. He said that that's pretty much all he needs to know, until more info comes out and orders are accepted. So, i'm pretty much on the reservation list at my dealership.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
:thumbsup: Just don't let them try to charge you over MSRP.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:thumbsup: Just don't let them try to charge you over MSRP.
That's not going to happen. My family and myself always buy cars from this dealer and we've always been treated right. That can't be said for a lot dealers. I'll never pay sticker price for a car, much less anything over it.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Didn't Scott say that no one would be able to buy one of the first Camaros for msrp or below? If I am wrong someone please correct me!

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Didn't Scott say that no one would be able to buy one of the first Camaros for msrp or below? If I am wrong someone please correct me!
No, but he did say they by law can not tell the dealler what to charge for the car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts