Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it Ontario? or somewhere else? I live in Metro-Detroit so I am curious..I live within miles of the Mustang plant so it got me thinking..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha I Drive past the Mustang Plant and I see a line up of BOSS 302's and Shelby Cobras I need some Camaro SS reinforcements up here!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
haha I Drive past the Mustang Plant and I see a line up of BOSS 302's and Shelby Cobras I need some Camaro SS reinforcements up here!!
My next car may be a Boss.:p Comes down to 2014 new mustang style or the 2015 new camaro style.:lol:
Currently just fine with my 2011 Camaro.:D

·
Registered
442 Posts
Talked to the guys from the Tonawanda engine plant. They said in about 8 months they will be making the Camaro engines. Chalk one up to US and NY manufacturing.:thumbsup: Oh and you will even be able to visit the plant and watch your engine being built Whoot whoot.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Camaro's are built in heaven and brought to us by storks (you need to talk to your mom again) :lol:
Now that right there is funny.... I don't care who are!! :lol:

All though, I did hear that the SS wheels were made and contracted to China. I have no confirmation on that, but that's what I was told. Anyone else know or heard that?!?!?

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Assembled in Oshawa but parts from all over. :thumbsup: This pic shows suppliers for a lot of the components for the 2010 Camaro

1 - 15 of 15 Posts