Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is probably real ricey sounding, but I'm interested to see what people can do to enhance the car's look and I haven't see anything yet. I'm not talking about some weird hood or spoiler, an actual body kit.

I'm being serious. I'm NOT saying the camaro looks ugly, just wondering where the creativity is?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Well I'm not so sure about a spoiler, as I think that would look horrible, but some different hoods would be nice to see. I'm sure they will be out there, just give it some time.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
i think alot will be coming out after SEMA. i was thinking this same thing myself and this is the only logical answer i can think of.

·
Registered
746 Posts
:agree: My guess is also that SEMA will be packed with the hottest of the hot, I can remember being there in 2006 seeing the 2010 prototype, you couldnt even get close there was that much media, doesnt feel like 3 years ago already.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
That'd be like putting a "fat suit" on Meagan Fox. Why mess with something that's already got sexy-as-hell body lines?

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm just hoping for a different rear and a more low profile lip, not anything like the front lip from the GFX package.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts