Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll its almost April and they have been building cars since March 15th.........when are the going to ship them?

My build week was 3/30 and would have thought there would have been more activity by now. All my vettes I ordered had vin #'s the week before the TPW date.

Can anyone from the plant confirm if any cars have left the facility?

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
We'll its almost April and they have been building cars since March 15th.........when are the going to ship them?

My build week was 3/30 and would have thought there would have been more activity by now. All my vettes I ordered had vin #'s the week before the TPW date.

Can anyone from the plant confirm if any cars have left the facility?

:rolleyes:
I heard they are all going to Texas. Eventually the new Camaros will trickle down to the "other" states.
:p

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I heard they are all going to Texas. Eventually the new Camaros will trickle down to the "other" states.
Yeah they figured Since so many 4thgens were sold in the State of Texas they would just cancel everyones order and hand out the cars already built to us Texans like they were candy.
I think im going to find Selena's Yellow SS2 , M6 , Rally striped car and take it up to Texas Motor Speedway and turn some lateral G"s in it around the Track then ship it to her in LA :thumbsup: :lol:

actually I think there is some kind of test facility or something here in Texas but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Last time I checked Texas was at the bottom of the country from Canada! That means the cars have to trickle through the other states first! LOL!:lol:

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Last time I checked Texas was at the bottom of the country from Canada! That means the cars have to trickle through the other states first! LOL!:lol:
Technically, I think you should get yours, first Howard.....it is the first stop after leaving Canada, right? :lol:

Getting anxious are ya? Do you have the twin turbos on the workbench waiting?

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I am curious why they are coming here. :confused: This isnt something that has just started.

Just 3 weeks ago on 635 near Dallas there was a car hauler that had New Camaro's and a Challenger on it.
Talk about stop traffic even more than it was.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts