Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
So they can't PDF and email the dang invoice to the Dealer? :confused: Too bad a 21st Century Sports Car is being held hostage by a 19th Century Invoicing Department... :mad:

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
I put on my "happy face" :) and called a Chevrolet Customer Service number (1-800-222-1020) to see if I could find out anything new about my Camaro order. The representative was cordial and put me on hold for a few minutes to consult with an "Internal Department" handling the orders. When she got back to me, I was told 1) my car was built (was difficult for me to play dumb - pretend - I did not know it was built 6 weeks ago!), 2) my car is not yet released for shipping, and 3) my Camaro is going thru QC inspections...crap, nothing that I have not known for weeks upon weeks. :(

It was suggested a) I contact my Dealer about once per week since they will get notified when my car has been shipped out to them, and b) I could call back in 2-3 weeks to get an update...oh boy, that would be 9 weeks (60+ days) in QC hold...bummer, looks like the odds are thin I will take delivery before May is over. Hopefully, whatever happens to GM come June 1st, won't stop me from getting my Camaro in time for my Honeymoon in late June! :eek:

·
Registered
913 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Trent what is the dealer saying? Is your car still outside or do they have it parked in the showroom now and using it to their advantage. My car has a delivery of the 22 and I sure hope that is the case. I sure as hell hope you have your car before then.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Trent what is the dealer saying? Is your car still outside or do they have it parked in the showroom now and using it to their advantage. My car has a delivery of the 22 and I sure hope that is the case. I sure as hell hope you have your car before then.
Steve is back from vacation today and I stopped by there on my way home with a black plastic bat as a joke. Earlier in the day I had asked him if I should bring a 12 pack of beer or a bat. He said I better bring the bat so I did. While I was there I spoke win him and jim basil, the owner, at length and both could not have been any more apologetic. They have been calling the DBC nonstop for about a week now. They went over the head of the local GM rep to his boss today. I really don't one what else they could do at this point. I told them when they finally get the paperwork I'm gonna be screaming for something free; like my next set of rear tires. :D

·
Registered
193 Posts
If they go for that break her in and get a video of you roasting those babies like you just won the Daytona 500.
Using th BB tonight so no smilies. :(

·
Registered
913 Posts
Waldo coming home today !

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
WOOHOO!!! yeah i saw you got the invoice at 10:30am. so are you on the way to go pick him up yet??? don't forget the camera!!!! we wanna see pics of you posing by Waldo like Tim did :lol:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts