Modern Camaro Forums banner

Which GM Camaro accessory will you buy first????

• Hurst shifter

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Fuel door

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Car Cover

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Engine covers (V6 or V8)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Quarter Flares (mud guards)

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Air Box

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Sill plates

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Subwoofer

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Performance exhaust

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • Cargo trunk mat

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, just curious as to which parts are more popular....Out of all the GM Camaro accessory parts, which one are you buying first?

:5go:

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If your favorite choice isn't listed, just post it up in the thread....I could only have 10 poll items :(

:5go:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
definitely the hurst shifter since i originally ordered it with the car... then maybe that footwell lighting :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
I picked exhaust even tho it won't be from Chevy. ( Didn't see it had to be out of the catolog till I had already voted)

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
I already added the engine cover when i ordered the car. I already ordered the cargo mat. I will add the airbox,footwell lighting. I dont know about subwoofer box,over 1g that a bit much for that might do aftermarket on subs...

Ok i lied i got the door sill on order already ;)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hurst shifter, then the performance exhaust

·
Registered
237 Posts
I voted fuel door, since I just bought that from you guys a couple days ago!! I only got it because it was there, and limited supply. It wouldn't have been my first purchase normally. Next will be the Hurst for sure though!

·
Banned
12 Posts
My first "upgrade" will be window tint, then Subwoofer, but it wont be GM accessory.. JL audio :thumbsup: but my plan is to have enough cash to add those plus cold air intake, cat back exhaust and power programer immediatly after I buy.. well a few days later anyway.. gotta drive it a little first :lol: :5go:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Mine will be the Hurst shifter since I ordered it originally. Then after a undetermined amount of time will come the exhaust, CAI, LT headers, and a tune. Of course, that will all be after ALOT of research and results of testing on what works best.:5go:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts