Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Thank you very much POWERFREAK. That helps big time!!
also...unless you plan on doing more mods in the future...like cam/heads/SC...the best size to go with are the 1-7/8".

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
also...unless you plan on doing more mods in the future...like cam/heads/SC...the best size to go with are the 1-7/8".
I plan on putting a supercharger on very soon. Just need to choose which one. Procharger or Magna??? Had a procharger on my 91Z and it was awesome.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I plan on putting a supercharger on very soon. Just need to choose which one. Procharger or Magna??? Had a procharger on my 91Z and it was awesome.
Than you may want to look at 2" headers, would probably be worth a few HP over the smaller sizes w/ a SC.

I've heard good things about the new Edlebrock SC. I've always been a fan of procharger, but not sure I love the air-filter placement on it (on the Camaro model). Like your choice in headers, not sure you can really go wrong with any of them...KB also got in the camaro game recently as well. And don't forget Vortech.;)

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts

Jeff congrats on the Camaro as powerfreak said kooks and ARH offer a lot of extra things for there systems however dynatech will work as well and will probably be cheaper.

If you have a LS3 go with the MAgnacharger if you have a L99 go with the Procharger the Magnacharger gives a lot more low end torque and the Procharger is giving Tons of mid/high end torque. Your L99's automatic with a tune will make up for that low end torque. Test have been done with both of these the way I just listed is the best way around it.

Good luck :thumbsup: :5go:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts