Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of the members on Moderncamaro, who would you want to meet,that you havent met, and why?

Or, maybe you can just tell about who you HAVE met and how.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the only member i have met here is Tim. i met him at NEOCC f body gathering 2 years ago.
and RichJ, he works on my car :) and justicepete

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I've only met the locals...but I'd like to meet everyone going to Oshawa in June.:thumbsup: It gets effin confusing trying to sort out real names and screen names though.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I'm hoping to meet little_bank_robber and looks like I'll be joining ya'll up in Oshawa. If the Good Lord's willing, I hope to meet as many members as possible at the event.... ;)

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Trott- that's what I hear. Since the 2011 Hot Rod Power Tour is ending in Detroit, the same weekend as Oshawa, I plan on making the most of the weekend and driving the ol' 67 Camaro across the border for the first time....

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
i want to meet anna and lisa for sure. they are two of the most inspiring women that i have never met and would love the opportunity to meet them

we'll have to see what the powers that be have in store for me with regards to oshawa

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
I'm hoping to meet little_bank_robber and looks like I'll be joining ya'll up in Oshawa.
Then you will be taking matters into your own hands...:D

Great crew representin' at the BBOMG last year. I'm sure it was the same the first year too. But THIS year........it'll be a hoot for sure! Just watch your butt on the "sure kill" 401.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
i've met speed_kills and tom_d
haven't seen them in a while though

uh, i'd like to meet... tim, uhh... scotty, eric hall, heather, envy, thed, oc.. ok maybe not OC :lol:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Then you will be taking matters into your own hands...:D

Great crew representin' at the BBOMG last year. I'm sure it was the same the first year too. But THIS year........it'll be a hoot for sure! Just watch your butt on the "sure kill" 401.
Thanks for the heads up el ess X!! Are you planning on making the journey up to Oshawa?

·
Support MC & Troops
11,784 Posts
Anna, Envy, Rabbit, kitty, camarochick, Selena, swissbliss, 5thgen, SSErick, camaroScotty, fbodfather, Octane SS/RS, USA1Camaro, OverAnxious, Black10, Redfox, super60, #3, Kunk, Hylton, Ocean, Luwinkle, 54inchs, Redjewel, weland, TX_SS, Marto, Jekyll & hyde, Skuttduck, camarossman, Bucky6731, trott, DKnight, y2k king, el ess X, rodster56, jetskiman, powerfreak, Heavyweight, Wyoming T/A, Hemlawk, lordkane99, R. Prime, Cycam1, Tib & Pony.....:thumbsup:

Some in order, some not and some I can't remember :D

"it would be cool to meet every one here at :5go: "

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I want to meet 2010 5thgen. I want to buy him a bucket of "wings" from Quaker Steak & Lube in Canton, Ohio. ;) I am originally from N. E. Ohio.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts