Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Blown

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
GM High-Tech mag recently did an article on an 01 z28 swap using the new LS376/480 crate motor. It's basically and LS3 with heads & hotter cam that spits out 480 hp. It would take that because it would cheaper than the LS7 or LSA.

The LS1 with a supercharger ain't bad either. I'm planning on blowing LS1 vette in the near future.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I might Blow a motor and then Supercharge it.
ummm...isn't it the same thing? Superchargers are also referred to as Blowers, hence a "blown" motor. Unless your motor looks like this...(see carnage below)...than I would say it's also blown.:eek: Unless you're talking about some sort of model/RC car jargon that's over my head...if that's the case, I apologize.

·
8,984 Posts
WHAT THE PHUQ?

Dude, lay down the pipe!

·
8,984 Posts
:lol:

I'm coming to Baytown 54. :D
I tell you what, from what I can tell that is going to be a long walk, seeing that the only cars that you deal in are 1:64 scale.

I have plenty work ahead of my; bring your little arse down here and I will put you to work!:lol:

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
I tell you what, from what I can tell that is going to be a long walk, seeing that the only cars that you deal in are 1:64 scale.

I have plenty work ahead of my; bring your little arse down here and I will put you to work!:lol:
go easy on him he's new... and 13

1 - 20 of 48 Posts