Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In need of some advice. Will be buying my first camaro very soon. Well as soon as see the 2014 in person to know whether I love or hate the rear end. Looking at the SS 1LE. I love the 2013 but the redesigned front end is kinda nice. Was originally looking at the ZL1 or the Z28 but I would feel obligated to sell my Hayabusa due to having too many toys, but I can somehow justify an SS with the SLP supercharger. Anyways. Just looking for opinions. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
There is no such thing as too many toys...lol!! Between the two I would probably get the ZL-1.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
In need of some advice. Will be buying my first camaro very soon. Well as soon as see the 2014 in person to know whether I love or hate the rear end. Looking at the SS 1LE. I love the 2013 but the redesigned front end is kinda nice. Was originally looking at the ZL1 or the Z28 but I would feel obligated to sell my Hayabusa due to having too many toys, but I can somehow justify an SS with the SLP supercharger. Anyways. Just looking for opinions. Thanks in advance.
Interesting dilemma, ZL1s are at least 55K and I imagine the Z28 will be about the same, SS2 40K or so and I think the 1LE adds about 3K, so a large difference between the first 2 and the last 2. If money was no object I think I might have to go with the Z28 because it is somewhat of an icon, but I don't think I could do without the AC and radio lol. I love my SS and am not disappointed at all, but if money was not an issue (including gas), I think I would be in a ZL1.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Hello again MikeG30.

We meet again :D! Once again, just want to give you the option of visiting a dealership nearest you as another resource for answers and even a test drive. If you are interested, private message us your contact information and we will handle the rest. Let me know, here to help!

Reggie B, Chevrolet Customer Care.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Interesting dilemma, ZL1s are at least 55K and I imagine the Z28 will be about the same, SS2 40K or so and I think the 1LE adds about 3K, so a large difference between the first 2 and the last 2. If money was no object I think I might have to go with the Z28 because it is somewhat of an icon, but I don't think I could do without the AC and radio lol. I love my SS and am not disappointed at all, but if money was not an issue (including gas), I think I would be in a ZL1.
Yes, if you pick the Z/28 you will need a good aftermarket radio with some good speakers. I believe the only option on the Z/28 is the AC.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts