Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I choose the 2LT trim level with the RS package and Silver Ice Metallic for the body color, should I stick with the painted 20-inch wheels or go with the optional polished aluminum version?

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
If I choose the 2LT trim level with the RS package and Silver Ice Metallic for the body color, should I stick with the painted 20-inch wheels or go with the optional polished aluminum version?
I would lean towards the polished aluminum wheels (I ordered the 20" polished as a separate option)...here are some photos that may help you decide...

20" RS Polished:

A la carte:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And another question. With the 2LT trim level and the RS package, do the 20-inch wheels come with summer performance tires or all-seasons?

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
My guess would be painted.
The wheels on my old S-10 were painted..all I ever had to do was wash them off from time to time.
I have painted wheels on my SLK320, and they keep up well as you say, but most of the rim edges are scraped up from years of city parallel parking and it's hard to ignore on account of the missing paint.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Comes with summer performance
I heard summer performance tires are only available in California and Florida...all-season for the other 48 states... :lol:

(just kidding! ;))

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts