Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hmmmm....

I believe you asked a question and personal thoughts about same. Now your telling peeps they can shove the answers......:confused:

images.jpg

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
I saw some (led caps) at Pep Boys and I think they had some color choices but not sure. Do not know if there are any Pep Boys in the "Spring" or not.
Good luck!

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I believe you asked a question and personal thoughts about same. Now your telling peeps they can shove the answers......:confused:

View attachment 8362
No where did I tell him to "shove" his opinion. He posted rice. I was reaffiriming that I like it and that it shouldn't just be associated with negativity.

I'm in no way being offensive in my reply. I don't think one should instigate and turn this into an argument...

Keep it civil.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I would leave the plastic caps on if you have the sensors for tire pressure. My neighbor replaced his on a Dodge Ram and after several months it damaged the sensors. (the sensor must transmit it's signal thru the valve stem) Very costly repair he did not plan on. I like reading the tire pressure on the DIC and would not mess with the valve caps if it can cause damage.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
meh... say what you wish... i like them. personal preference.

just cause 4bangers like 'em... doesn't mean it wouldn't look nice on a camaro...
its nothing to do with 4 bangers. its a cheap janky item. looks trashy. look at the people who have them? have you ever seen LED lights on a Lambo? Ferarri? Porsche? No? well theres a reason for that.

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
FYI: The valve caps have nothing to do with the transmisson of data. I had a tire jocky loose one of my original caps and I purchased some new ones (metal) and they have been installed and working perfect for about 9 months. :)

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
Go for it! If you're careful you could mod them with high intensity LEDS! Matching underbody lights would go good too, maybe with them slowly fading from bright to dim over and over.

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
My problem with most of that stuff is the quality. I'm always looking for leds and lighting etc for effects for the Hearse and other projects. I got an underhood neon that I thought was a little pricey and I'm not happy with it at all.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I will have to admit I am not a fan of this idea. But as some very wise Camaro owners have said to me, if you like it, then do it. In the end...all that matters is that you made it your own and you enjoyed it! :thumbsup:
I have to Fully Agree with you, besides Lighting like that on a Moving Vehicle could be a Big Distraction, save the lights for the Shows when the car's not moving..

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
he asked our opinion onf white LED valve cap stems. if he cant handle the responce, it shouldnt have been asked...sorry, but sometimes the answers you get , arent exactly what you thought youd hear.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
he asked our opinion onf white LED valve cap stems. if he cant handle the responce, it shouldnt have been asked...sorry, but sometimes the answers you get , arent exactly what you thought youd hear.
I've got zero problems broham! Anywho, I was just thinking
out loud. When I sit in my office and no patient care... I get bored. LOL! I know everyone has their opinion and it will differ from person to person. I just wanted to ask for some thoughts, criticism and etc.

I'm by no means "butt sore" by any response.

If I didn't like any of you folks I wouldn't post here. So I always enjoy reading the posts made.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts