Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is by far my favorite Synergy Edition yet!!!! The red Brembos and stitching just pop off the Summit White!!

MSRP $48,105
PREFERRED $46,299.45

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Axe the always-weird ground effects and you'd have one nice ride there~
I tend to agree with you. Looking at that front corner close up and it looks like the old Pontiacs when they went crazy snapping on worthless body panels. Otherwise, very sweet.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Why does it not have a white Heritage grille? The "package" shows it should come with it? It the heritage grille a dealer installed item on the Synergy?

The Synergy Edition (SS Option w/ Manual Trans and Wheels):
- Silver Hood and Decklid Heritage Decal
- Red Accent Stitching on Interior
- Silver I/P and Door Inserts
- Body Color Front Grille (Heritage Grille)
- Blade Spoiler
- Body Color Engine Cover
- Premium Floormats w/ Red Accent
- Footwell and Cupholder Lighting
- 21" Aluminum Wheels w/ Silver Spokes and Red Flange Stripe
- Red Brembo Brake Calipers
- Hurst Short-Throw Shifter

·
Registered
29 Posts
Factory painted/installed or dealer painted/installed ground effects?
Good question...I'm guessing maybe the ground effects/grille/etc are installed at the dealer, which is why this one doesn't have the heritage grill or the tall spoiler I've seen on others... but thats just a guess.

Someone in the know, tell us!

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Good question...I'm guessing maybe the ground effects/grille/etc are installed at the dealer, which is why this one doesn't have the heritage grill or the tall spoiler I've seen on others... but thats just a guess.

Someone in the know, tell us!
We had not installed the grill yet. But it is on now:thumbsup: The dealers install the grill, GFX, and spoiler (notice spoiler is not on the 'Vert GM say's it doesnt work w/' the 3rd light... however if you've seen my other threads...it works, I wont say it looks the best, but it does indeed fit and work;) )

Oh yeah... all the parts are painted at the factory, so all we have to do is install:thumbsup:

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
Good looking car:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts