Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious as to who gets the pleasure of seeing your new Camaro first. I plan on showing it to my 10 year old son first. He is as excited as I am about getting this new addition to our family.

What about you?

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
It was funny i was trying to leave the dealership to show it off at work. I had 5 people asking me to wait so they can take pictures. I was told to use to it cause it will happen alot :lol:

·
Registered
345 Posts
My intentions will be my kids and wife. Of course, I read this thread to my wife and she busted out laughing...when she calmed down she said "no it will more than likely be the cop that pulls you over on the way home". What is up with that????...:lol::lol::5go:

·
Registered
262 Posts
My wife will be the first to see it. Since I had her permission to order it. Then I will have to show it to a fellow biker since he's threatened me if he was not one of first five to see it. Then my down town buddies will see it. I've been asked so many times for rides in it. Heck I'll have the tires worn off before the first week is out.

·
Registered
208 Posts
If/when I get one, I would show my dad first...

Although he is tired of me talking about cars. For about the last year, half of the time it's the Camaro ;)

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
If I take delivery before mid-June, then my brother will be the first to see it (first after me that is... :D) since he will have to drive my Smart car home. If I take delivery after mid-June, then my fiancee will be the first to see it, since she gets to drive it home (I might as well get used to that before the knot is tied! :lol: :lol:)

·
Registered
240 Posts
My roommate will likely see it first. After that good chance it will be my parents. It will be the second time I've ignored their advice on car shopping in the same way. My dad has said don't get a sports car. My mom has said don't get a red sports car. So back in 97 I dropped by with my first Camaro a Cayenne red V6 :D Now I'll drop by with a RJT V6 Camaro once GM finally builds it :D

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Probably my mom. she like died when she saw the new Camaro-especially since her first car was a 68 Camaro SS.
Most likely because she will have to help pay for the camaro and it will be a couple of years before you are able to afford it and all.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts