Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
hahaha :lol: i know the people from LA are gonna kick me, but i'm kinda happy they lost. i am mostly just sick of everbody around here with their who dat crap and the rest of the world thinks we are a bunch of uneducated idiots. sorry, but i HATE HATE HATE football.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Yeah, we had a good run, but we didn't deserve to win the game yesterday. If our defense had been there, we would have walked away with it. But, congrats to the Seahawks on an underdog win, we've been there and know the feeling, it's awesome. The only bad part of the whole thing is we lost to Pete Carroll :barf::barf::barf:. That part sucks! :mad:

But as Eric said, he bleeds blue and green, so congrats Eric!!!

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hahaha :lol: i know the people from LA are gonna kick me, but i'm kinda happy they lost. i am mostly just sick of everbody around here with their who dat crap and the rest of the world thinks we are a bunch of uneducated idiots. sorry, but i HATE HATE HATE football.

:lol: Salena you are so awsome lol

Yeah, we had a good run, but we didn't deserve to win the game yesterday. If our defense had been there, we would have walked away with it. But, congrats to the Seahawks on an underdog win, we've been there and know the feeling, it's awesome. The only bad part of the whole thing is we lost to Pete Carroll :barf::barf::barf:. That part sucks! :mad:

But as Eric said, he bleeds blue and green, so congrats Eric!!!

part of me hated that Yall lost because I respect and understand how much you love your state/area teams however the other part of me liked they lost for the part of I was sicking of hearing who dat from everyone around here.

Here is to a great season as the hardest part after winning a superbowl is to return yall made it back to the playoffs GREAT JOB I have to say and congrats on the tigers beating the Aggs :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What kind of a post is that Scott ? Please give us that bandwidth back.

I actually hope the pack and the Hawks play ( hopefully not in ICELAND either ) It will make Oshawa really Fun.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
:lol: Salena you are so awsome lol

part of me hated that Yall lost because I respect and understand how much you love your state/area teams however the other part of me liked they lost for the part of I was sicking of hearing who dat from everyone around here.

Here is to a great season as the hardest part after winning a superbowl is to return yall made it back to the playoffs GREAT JOB I have to say and congrats on the tigers beating the Aggs :thumbsup:
Yeah, beating the Aggies was great, but since a jet from the University of Michigan landed here yesterday, oh, and in Dallas before the game, I'm afraid Les Miles may be headed north! Crap!!

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
:werd:

Scotty knows he's already lost to me once in football this year:lol: 1 more time wont hurt that bad, besides he's a Vikings fan anyway...:thumbsup:
oh, he hopped on the favre banwagon as he left? now that banwagon is crashing and burning into retirement.....again.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yeah, beating the Aggies was great, but since a jet from the University of Michigan landed here yesterday, oh, and in Dallas before the game, I'm afraid Les Miles may be headed north! Crap!!

You'll be better off without him...good football coach I guess, but not much otherwise.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts