Modern Camaro Forums banner

41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I can say that Skuttduck has a one of a kind Camaro The pictures don't do it justice. Cliffy is really a cool and unique 5th Gen Camaro.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have Bumblebee!

I have the 2010 Transfirmers Edition Camaro. I bought it in July of 2010. He was on display in Atlanta, and Southtown Chevrolet brought it to Newnan, GA to sell it. I drifted in to look at the camaro. Saw him, he was the one I wanted, so we grabbed him. I love this car as much today as the day I drove it off the lot.

I'll post pics when I get to my computer. iPad won't let me post :(

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here is my recently upgraded 2010 T/F edition spiced up. I put ground fx on it, the high wing spoiler, bumblebee stripes, new interior. The stripes are going to have the T/F logo on them, just haven't put them on yet.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Looks great! I like the chrome shifter with the yellow outlay around the gauges. WHat did you pay for the shifter?

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
What's involved in installing those shifters?
Yes...I would like to know that too. I've been eyeing that one for a long time but I can't seem to be able to find a picture of what it looks like from the back side...where the shift button is located. Does it have one and if so...what does it look like? I think the shifter looks awesome...but it ain't cheap so I would like to see ALL of it before I buy.

41 - 60 of 90 Posts