Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Just curious, plus I am really bored today @ work, I think I remember Selena saying she had a really low production / one of the frist few hundred off the line, but I could be wrong. So what is your #?

I'm 34,164
Rick Hendrick does, he has 00000001. He paid $300,000.00 to charity to get the first car off of the assembly line in February of 2009. Doctor Phil the TV shrink has car #5 and Jay Leno has, I believe, car # 155.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Just curious, plus I am really bored today @ work, I think I remember Selena saying she had a really low production / one of the frist few hundred off the line, but I could be wrong. So what is your #?

I'm 34,164
2010 Camaro?

Mine is 9,550

·
Registered
720 Posts
Your's must have sat at the lot in Michigan waiting to be repaired because I am in the 8000 bracket and I got mine on 5/20/09.
actually the car was in the showroom for quite some time, i know because i had my eye on its for many weeks, hoping no one bought it...the dealership wasn't far from me at all, eventually the stars aligned and i got it

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rick Hendrick does, he has 00000001. He paid $300,000.00 to charity to get the first car off of the assembly line in February of 2009. Doctor Phil the TV shrink has car #5 and Jay Leno has, I believe, car # 155.
I knew that Hendrick had # 1, saw him bid on it @ Barrett Jackson, I was asking for the members here.

#115 :) got it of june 09
Wow, I got mine on Aug 27th 2009 and you have # 115 only 2 months earlier? Crazy, if I remember they really did not start shipping them out until May, so I guess that makes sense.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Wow, I got mine on Aug 27th 2009 and you have # 115 only 2 months earlier? Crazy, if I remember they really did not start shipping them out until May, so I guess that makes sense.
haha thats awesome, my b-day is august 27th, i turned 21 that day :lol:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Right on, hey dosen't the 27th have something to do with Elvis too? :confused:
i know he died august 16th...and was born January 8th, im a die hard rockabilly fan :p

...and i just found out Elvis jammed with the beatles on august 27th 1967 in elvis' bel air home...how kool!!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
So if I read bama's VIN and his production # correct that means the last 4 of the VIN are the production #? Is that right?

My last 4 are 0240 and the door sticker says it was mfr 3/09. I bought it on 7/11/09

It's a 1LT / 6M

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
So if I read bama's VIN and his production # correct that means the last 4 of the VIN are the production #? Is that right?

My last 4 are 0240 and the door sticker says it was mfr 3/09. I bought it on 7/11/09

It's a 1LT / 6M

Mine was produced on 4-30-09

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
On here its trm0002 he got #74 first day production :thumbsup:

Actually Mr. Hendrick got #1 and #2

Mine is #6856

I think Salena has the Lowest Number and oh yeah I forgot about Waldo :lol:

its easy to forgot about waldo especially when he hid out somewhere for a long time :( oh well its all in the past now :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
I think Salena has the Lowest Number and oh yeah I forgot about Waldo :lol:

its easy to forgot about waldo especially when he hid out somewhere for a long time :( oh well its all in the past now :thumbsup:

Yes i felt so bad for him sad i got mine a few days before he did :(

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

It's a 1LT / 6M
look at the last 6 digits on your vin tag.

if the 1st of those 6 numbers is a "1" then your car was one of the first 100,000 built and the last 5 numbers is the production number. so your's is number ##,###

if the 1st of those 6 numbers is a "2" then your car is one built after the 100,000 car and the last 5 numbers is the production number like this 1##,###.
What he said :)

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
yeah, i still think trm0002 has the lowest VIN with #74 on this forum. his car came off the line the first day of production. mine came off the line the second day of production... and both our cars ended up in "area 51" for weeks.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts