Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These Guy's were really great and signed my car at the first Camaro Fest.

Al Oppenheiser, Camaro Chief Engineer
Peter Kosak, Vehicle Line Director
John Fitzpatrick, Chevy Performance Cars Marketing Manager
Cheryl Pilcher, Camaro Product Manager
Jim Stanick, Vehicle Development Engineer
John Cox, Camaro and Corvette Accessories Manager
Adam Denison, Chevrolet Communications
* Scott Settlemire, the Fbodfather, will join us at the event.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I have had my fuse box cover signed by a few individuals from up in Oshawa and 2 others from Detroit.

Some people get there shock towers signed , others get there trunk signed I chose to get the fuse box cover signed since it was easier to get on a plane back last August to take to Oshawa with me :lol:

I didnt have a camera with me when I was getting sigs otherwise I could post some.

I'm guessing those pics came from FEST.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
i wanted to get mine signed by Lebron James if i ever saw him driving in akron....but not any more.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I don't have any signatures on my car, and I don't really know why LOL, I've had several opportunities.

But being in the focus group, I have signed a few cars myself. :)

Ditto on that!

·
Registered
667 Posts
I have Scott Settlemire's autograph on my hood strut from Camaro5 Fest in April. I have a picture with him as well. He is such a nice man. Skip got to talk to him more than i did and he was very impressed with him.

I also have litho #139.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I had the shock tower signed in June 2009 at the Camaro/GM Nationals at Carlisle, PA by the following GM 'royalty' :thumbsup:

Scott Settlemire, aka the Fbodfather :bow_gm:
Cheryl Pilcher
Al Oppenheiser
John Fitzpatrick
John Cox

p.s. they also signed the book "Camaro - A Legend Reborn"...they were all featured in the book...my husband had just gotten the book a few weeks earlier for Father's Day and it was really cool to have everyone autograph the book AND the Camaro too!!!

Here is a photo of them standing with me and my HWAY STR ;)

L-R: John Fitzpatrick, Cheryl Pilcher, John Cox, ME, Scott Settlemire, and my Camaro...this was taken by my husband right after they all signed my car and the book

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
I plan to try to get some signatures in Oshawa this year if the royalty are willing.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I got my shock towers signed by the group at C5 Fest also :thumbsup:. It was great meeting all of them

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
QUOTE=Camaro Scotty;295841]I've signed at least three so far ;)[/QUOTE]

Do you count?:lol::black5thburn:

·
Registered
913 Posts
But who else has the MOLE's signature? :D

.:cool:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts