Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the last three days (drove to Charlotte and back for the Auto Fair):

Sitting outside Panera waiting for someone to go in an pick up the office order, a guys walks over and smiles, thumbs up and says "that's one bad a$$ car"

pull into the Shell station getting ready to get out of the car, a guy alters his course to walk over and, as I get out, "that's a REALLY nice car"

driving down 29S I got a honk from a IOM Camaro

sitting at the top of an exit ramp from the interstate, a guy walking across in front of me, gives a thumbs up and mouths "nice"

a bit later on I85S a white 2014 gives me a thumbs up, which, of course, I return

then lastly, filling up at the gas station again, walk out of the mini-mart and a guy is taking pictures of the car and he tells me its really nice

my these are nice cars

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not too many here either, I think I may have seen more Camaros on my way to and in Charlotte than I have seen altogether since I owned mine (August 2012) :lol:

·
Registered
533 Posts
We don't have to many here (mustang country)maybe 10 total in the whole state.Every where I go my car gets a lot of attention.Last year I was behind a school bus ,there must have been twenty kids crammed in the back windows and a bunch of arms out the windows with there cell phones taking pics.This went on for 5 miles before I turned off.Went to a car show last year,I was one of the last one to register and pulled up to the registration desk and the people there shouted out "now that's a muscle car", ended up getting best street machine against 7 mustangs,Goto love this car:thumbsup:

·
Registered
887 Posts
I have stored my Camaro for most of it's 4 1/2 year old life and when I take her out, I always have people flock around it while I pump gas. All I have done is add SLP splitter, SLP rear spoiler, and SLP chromed wheels. I love the attention but I am always cautious of old timers backing up nearby....lol. I just hit 5,300 miles.

·
Registered
807 Posts
there are only 12, 5th generation Camaro's on Aruba...so you can imagine what kind of nice reactions i got...!
When i park the car, people get out off the stores, to take pictures...!
Lot's of thumbs up and nice reactions...!

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Ton of Camaros in Vegas....I ALWAYS give a thumbs up to fellow Camaro drivers. I get "nice car" every single day. And yes I've also seen phones whipped out and pictures being taken of my baby.

·
Registered
226 Posts
:lol:I've had pictures taken of my Victory Red 2010 2SS RS. The last one was of me driving through a toll gate without the cash to pay the toll. :lol:

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Today a young man and his wife pulled up close to me in a parking lot. He was getting the baby out of the car seat. Looks over and says..."beautiful car". I laughed and said..."we ALL have to do the daddy and mommy cars...but one day...this(the Camaro) is what we get"

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Not more than a week after buying mine, I was walking out of the gas station and a guy walks buy and says: "Nice Car!"

Also got a nice little nod from a couple driving a restored 60's Chevy. They had a beautiful car, and I gave them a little salute back.

Noticed a lot of people watching as I drive by them too. This car seems to really catch people's eye. And I don't blame them, it has beautiful lines, and is part of Americana.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Not more than a week after buying mine, I was walking out of the gas station and a guy walks buy and says: "Nice Car!"

Also got a nice little nod from a couple driving a restored 60's Chevy. They had a beautiful car, and I gave them a little salute back.

Noticed a lot of people watching as I drive by them too. This car seems to really catch people's eye. And I don't blame them, it has beautiful lines, and is part of Americana.
And it NEVER gets old!!!!!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts