Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i figured i would save a call to my salesman today and pull up my car on camarotracking, but apparently i'm still not able to track my car through there

here's what it still says

Order# NVCXFH
Status: Order not yet to Order accepted by production control
Notes: Black
Last Update(s)
February 20, 2010 - Current

is it because i'm canadian that i'm still not able to track my car?

will i be able to track my car at all through this or am i going to have to wait for the calls from the dealership still

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
so i figured i would save a call to my salesman today and pull up my car on camarotracking, but apparently i'm still not able to track my car through there

here's what it still says

Order# NVCXFH
Status: Order not yet to Order accepted by production control
Notes: Black
Last Update(s)
February 20, 2010 - Current

is it because i'm canadian that i'm still not able to track my car?

will i be able to track my car at all through this or am i going to have to wait for the calls from the dealership still
Hi Kitty, yes, you may not have seen our posts to you a while back, but we are unable to at this time. But may be able to in the future. If something changes quickly, we'll let you know. Once the car is produced, you will be able to track your railcar and when it is placed at industry (railyard), depending on the trucking company, we can help you with that.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya i must have misunderstood the posts cuz i thought it was just preproduction that couldn't be tracked. i didn't realize it was the entire car that couldn't be tracked.

back to bugging eddie i guess

·
Registered
346 Posts
sorry to hear kitty! :eek:Tho i think it might have been better had i not known its phase / production status lol!:eager:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts