Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like the challenger isn't moving anywhere I have not seen a single one besides the one that comes to the local meets every sundays(does a burnout and leaves like a ass) they are all on the lot I know my local dealer wants 20K over sticker but even when out of my city and around I have never seen one.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I've

just started to see them on the street.
Seen 1 SRT-8 and a couple of RT's
SRT was Orange and both RT's were black

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Haven't seen one here on the street. Dealer says 2 in stock.

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
maybe he means the challenger is the lot guard

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I've seen like 6 SE's.... all black......... or could they just be the same car????????

And I've seen 2 SRT8's Orange and the other Silver..... They look nice, but not nearly as eye catching as the Camaro.

And about your title.... I think I can speak for us all when I say: WHAT?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes I mean that they look like lot guards protecting to other lil cars, just my perspective lol.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yea i would have thought by now you could go to the dealer and see some ? I wonder if they are putting them out slowly to keep from sitting on the lots and looking like there not selling? Ive seen a burgandy v6 at the dealer.

·
Registered
130 Posts
The Dealer

I went to has 2 V6 models Black with aftermartket rims
1 SRT-8 at 10K over MSRP
They just sold an RT and one RT should be in soon and they will let me test drive.

Other dealers in the area have a few on hand but most are of the V6 variety.

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
There is an orange challenger around here that I see every few days. Its kinda cool to think that eventually the camaro will be roaming the streets again with the other pony cars.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I've seen about nine, including my own. (I see it in the drive way every day :p)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts