Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Well my grill is covered in snow and it is very cold out... At least I have stuff to look forward to in spring&summer... Nothing is better than the Jersey Shore in the summer

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
South Central Texas has been a bit cold and rainy for the last few weeks, but that's a good thing, maybe no water rationing this year. The gulf coast isn't too far away, so we got the shore thing covered, the sunsets and sunrises there are spectacular. Hmmmm, maybe another impromptu trip tomorrow morning for V day, prolly wont, but I could pull a surprise. It would give me a chance to gather data for my CEL dilemma though :D Lots of wide open road between San Antonio and Corpus Christi.

I do have to wash my beast tomorrow or Monday and put my new engine cover on, take pics and post them here. Then I need to send out my current cover out to Tim to paint, sign and send back, then I need to order parts from Emblem Pros, then check back with NLP on the spoiler (I haven't heard back from them, getting frustrated), and I really need to look into the billet pedals and Defenderwerks grille (I've decided I want billet instead of the heritage grille), and some showstopper parts in gloss black. I need to have all this done before 3 June, when I'll be leaving for the Hot Rod Power tour.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Barbecuing at 7:30 P.M. in the middle of February! :lol::lol::lol:
Barbecuing at 7:30 P.M. in the middle of February! Then oh sh*t a mud slide takes out my house and the whole thing falls into the hole the earth quake made and I tried to run but got stuck in a forest fire in the middle of a city riot.. :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: I just love living in California.. :lol::lol:

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
I love when northerners complain when their winter was boring and dry, and then they complain when it's too cold and wet.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Barbecuing at 7:30 P.M. in the middle of February! Then oh sh*t a mud slide takes out my house and the whole thing falls into the hole the earth quake made and I tried to run but got stuck in a forest fire in the middle of a city riot.. :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: I just love living in California.. :lol::lol:
Haha try again. I live on the valley floor :p

basically it's flat here, i'm a few miles from any mountains :p

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
I know. ****, this winter day SUCKS! It's 79 degrees out :) I like the rain, I love the snow...It stays where it is, so I can go...

:)

Happy Valentine's Day!

Oh, I like earthquakes too!

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know. ****, this winter day SUCKS! It's 79 degrees out :) I like the rain, I love the snow...It stays where it is, so I can go...

:)

Happy Valentine's Day!

Oh, I like earthquakes too!
oh man i hear ya

i had to turn the a/c on today :lol:

don't worry about everybody else, they're just bitter because of the snow and cold :lol:

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
I would love to see just enough sun to melt this mess in Philly. Its hard enough just driving work. Then once you get there responding to job after job of stuck vehicles and people holding parking spaces with lawn chairs. Winter Wonderland My Butt!!:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Barbecuing at 7:30 P.M. in the middle of February! :lol::lol::lol:
I think it sucks that we never get snow out here, I prefer seasons that I can recognize. You basically know it's winter because people tell you it is so... but that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
We do that too. Don't need warmth for that....

Not to mention the fact that it's also a portable fire pit to keep ya warm. There's a reason it takes 3 hours to 'fire up the grill'.. :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts