Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Officially had possession of the car for not even 3 days. Why not start a thread about the modifications that I do to it? :lol:

I can't leave well enough alone, I've got a few things ordered for the car already. My first modification finally came in the mail though. It's a front bowtie delete.

I personally think the front bowtie was too large and didn't go with the car. Since I am waiting to buy the Heritage Grille since my money is going to be elsewhere, I figured by just removing the front bowtie, I can change the look of the car a little bit.

Stock Front:

Bowtie Removed:

Bowtie Delete Installed:

Farther away shot:

Now I just need my Oil Catch Can, and my vinyl for the side "vents" to come into the mail :)

Then it will be the next round of mods being ordered :thumbsup:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hate having to modify 3 different cars at one time.

But isn't that what spring is all about?! haha

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Officially had possession of the car for not even 3 days. Why not start a thread about the modifications that I do to it? :lol:

I can't leave well enough alone, I've got a few things ordered for the car already. My first modification finally came in the mail though. It's a front bowtie delete.

I personally think the front bowtie was too large and didn't go with the car. Since I am waiting to buy the Heritage Grille since my money is going to be elsewhere, I figured by just removing the front bowtie, I can change the look of the car a little bit.

Stock Front:

Bowtie Removed:

Bowtie Delete Installed:

Farther away shot:

Now I just need my Oil Catch Can, and my vinyl for the side "vents" to come into the mail :)

Then it will be the next round of mods being ordered :thumbsup:
I don't know if this can be done but ....

what kind of research did you do on your Apex catch can? Others opinions? Past experience? something else?

I know a couple here don't believe in them, but I'm still leaning in that direction. I saw good things about the Excel catch can, but I don't really like the color choices. I guess I could buy and paint it, but then, if someone already has it (for example the IOM here) why not go that direction?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm getting the RX Catch Can painted IOM.

I've seen enough pictures of dirty UIMs that anything that I can do to help keep it clean, I will try.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ordered, Received, and Installed the LFX Ported TB and CAI's CAI today.

Out with the old...

In with the new!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts