Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No Camaro was injured in making of these pics... I warn you these images are not for the faint of heart...

The good news is that we only had about 7 vehicles out of about 1800 on the ground were damaged:thumbsup:

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'd hate to see what would happen if you guys got any real amount of snow ;)

:edit: how much did you get anyway? We just had two fire stations collapse from the 40" up here...

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
It's amazing how the weight of the snow can buckle steel if it's not designed for it. Glad to see that it was only a few cars and covers. Was there any mad dashes to get cars out from under the awnings when the first one collapsed?
We had so much snow+ice(mainly ice..actually..about 70% ice) last winter that the roof in the warehouse I was in sagged so much it tripped the Controlled Substance cage's alarm.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Man this sucks im sorry to hear about this Eric I sure home Tom Durants insurance is ready to go in action.

I heard about and saw a lot STEEL carports that collapsed but dam that sucks.

I'm hoping this crap melts off the streets before my baby is pulled out of the container and put to sit in the parking lot for classic to come get.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Holy SMOKES!!

So much for that 'The tents withstand tornadoes and hail' statement you made!! :D

That is really sad. I bet you guys are having fun with all that snow. Record snowfall, HUH! COOL!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts