1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hey man I'm new to the boards here and am having a hard time figuring out how to start a new thread...........can anybody help explain it to me...........not finding a new thread button anywhere!! Thanks!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hey man I'm new to the boards here and am having a hard time figuring out how to start a new thread...........can anybody help explain it to me...........not finding a new thread button anywhere!! Thanks!
Back out of this thread ... big red button on the top left.

Kinda subtle but it says something like New Thread ;)

·
Premium Member
4,382 Posts
BTW scottie v the blonde's on this site are some of the best around, so....don't push your luck! :(

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Its really cold and i noticed that my Camaro really wakes up when its cold. Hit the gas with the cold air and you notice the diffrence..

·
Registered
351 Posts
Granted, times have changed, but the 1/4 mile on a piece of highway outside of town was the the "norm" when I was 18. And I'm betting it was for many of us growing up with our chevelle's, Camaros, Impala's, etc. Tracks are the way to go now, but the bastards still won't let me run my stock Vert because of no roll bar. (Insurance issue-the track has checked). This just makes me a little more "frisky" on the streets.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Granted, times have changed, but the 1/4 mile on a piece of highway outside of town was the the "norm" when I was 18. And I'm betting it was for many of us growing up with our chevelle's, Camaros, Impala's, etc. Tracks are the way to go now, but the bastards still won't let me run my stock Vert because of no roll bar. (Insurance issue-the track has checked). This just makes me a little more "frisky" on the streets.
Understand that!!!! Just be CAREFUL out there!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hopefully, you won't kill a kid chasing a ball into the street.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Hopefully, you won't kill a kid chasing a ball into the street.
Insurance companies where I live don't allow yards or driveways to slope toward the street thus allowing balls to roll into them because of safety issues; same companies that insure the tracks:D

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Someday......

You'll learn.

I just hope someone else doesn't pay the price.

Street racers suck.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts