Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If I don't order one, I would like to be able to find the Camaro I want and walk back to the parts department and purchase accessories I would like to have added on prior to driving off the lot.

I will have the white ralley stripes on my black V8 powered beast, there is something I like about that color combo.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yeah, because of the rumors of high prices on the Camaro, I'm afraid I might be looking at an LT. And, I would also guess that stripes won't be available for the LT.

Hopefully, a stripe kit will be available. I have experience in applying decals, so hopefully, I should be able to do a decent job in applying them.

Larry

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Yeah, because of the rumors of high prices on the Camaro, I'm afraid I might be looking at an LT. And, I would also guess that stripes won't be available for the LT.

Hopefully, a stripe kit will be available. I have experience in applying decals, so hopefully, I should be able to do a decent job in applying them.

Larry
the v6 stang has strips avaible so i imagine the camaro will as well

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
the dust cover from the sale brochue is a must for me. . . looks bad ass. . . I also like the chrome gas cap cover.

any ideas on what else will becoming out for it?

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
If I don't order one, I would like to be able to find the Camaro I want and walk back to the parts department and purchase accessories I would like to have added on prior to driving off the lot.

I will have the white ralley stripes on my black V8 powered beast, there is something I like about that color combo.

SF
Rick

if this is your car.....droool lol NICE :patriot:

·
Registered
347 Posts
the dust cover from the sale brochue is a must for me. . . looks bad ass. . . I also like the chrome gas cap cover.

any ideas on what else will becoming out for it?
The chrome gas cap cover won't be an option b/c they moved the filler door to the side instead of on top of the rear quarter

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I have to say you may be wrong on this. . . In the Salesperon brochure there's a gas cap door cover with Camaro ingraved on it - Under the "Acessories for the 21st Centruy Sports Car"

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
if this is your car.....droool lol NICE :patriot:
Thank You, Yes this is my current HotRod I've owned since 2001, on military pay, it took me along time to get it in its current condition.

Renee my better half, tells everybody my Camaro is my second wife. :D

I also like that chrome gas cap pictured in the brochure.

SF
Rick

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Thank You, Yes this is my current HotRod I've owned since 2001, on military pay, it took me along time to get it in its current condition.

SF
Rick
Even though I own a First Gen I have always LOVED the 2nd Gen Split bumper !!!!! When people restore old Camaros they overdo it with nonsense like acessories and special paint jobs...you nailed it on the head :patriot:
Great job with the paint , the stance and continuing to keep the great American muscle look alive :patriot:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts

SF
Rick
That is one nice lookin 2nd gen Camaro! I used to have a 70 SS 350.:patriot:

·
Registered
178 Posts
The chrome gas cap cover won't be an option b/c they moved the filler door to the side instead of on top of the rear quarter
GM will have 24 of 26 accessories at launch time: 6 interior, 10 exterior, 4 electrical, 2 wheel, 4 performance. Keep in mind GM reserves the right to change this at any time :lol: But YES the "Camaro" gas cap is one of them. Stripe kits too :D. As Forrest Gump said..."That's all I'm gonna say about that". Much will be revealed at SEMA, go if you can!

·
Registered
89 Posts
GM will have 24 of 26 accessories at launch time: 6 interior, 10 exterior, 4 electrical, 2 wheel, 4 performance. Keep in mind GM reserves the right to change this at any time :lol: But YES the "Camaro" gas cap is one of them. Stripe kits too :D. As Forrest Gump said..."That's all I'm gonna say about that". Much will be revealed at SEMA, go if you can!

how do you know that info?

and p.s. im from salem:hello:

·
Registered
347 Posts
I have to say you may be wrong on this. . . In the Salesperon brochure there's a gas cap door cover with Camaro ingraved on it - Under the "Acessories for the 21st Centruy Sports Car"
oh..... well i assume that will still be on the passengers side instead of the top of the quarter like the concept. Your probably right though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts