Modern Camaro Forums banner

Will all the Camaro accessory parts be available at the dealership,when the Camaro is

2K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  super_sport 
#1 · (Edited)
If I don't order one, I would like to be able to find the Camaro I want and walk back to the parts department and purchase accessories I would like to have added on prior to driving off the lot.

I will have the white ralley stripes on my black V8 powered beast, there is something I like about that color combo.

SF
Rick

See less See more
#4 ·
Yeah, because of the rumors of high prices on the Camaro, I'm afraid I might be looking at an LT. And, I would also guess that stripes won't be available for the LT.

Hopefully, a stripe kit will be available. I have experience in applying decals, so hopefully, I should be able to do a decent job in applying them.

Larry

#14 ·
GM will have 24 of 26 accessories at launch time: 6 interior, 10 exterior, 4 electrical, 2 wheel, 4 performance. Keep in mind GM reserves the right to change this at any time :lol: But YES the "Camaro" gas cap is one of them. Stripe kits too :D. As Forrest Gump said..."That's all I'm gonna say about that". Much will be revealed at SEMA, go if you can!

#11 ·
Thank You, Yes this is my current HotRod I've owned since 2001, on military pay, it took me along time to get it in its current condition.

Renee my better half, tells everybody my Camaro is my second wife. :D

I also like that chrome gas cap pictured in the brochure.

SF
Rick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.