Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been my experience that first year runs tend to have short comings that make for rather big mods to 2nd year runs. The GTO going from the 5.7 to the 6.0 for example.

That said, I think my plan is to jump right on a 10 as soon as I can get one, assuming there isn't a ludicrous dealer markup out of the gate of course. Was wondering what the masses were thinking... sorry if this was asked already.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I ordered an 04 GTO and when it came in they marked it up 3800$ so i passed putting it in a nice way. Iwaited 9 months and got 0% plus no gas tax no dealer fee and no destination. So ill wait if i have to .

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I can't wait. I'm gonna order mine ASAP. The LS3 will be around for a few years (it's not like it's been around for a long time already)...so I'm happy. I'm a little disappointed about HUD not being available...but I'll live (and maybe GM will surprise us). Also, I figure the HUD is not going to be a cheap option, so that's just more $$ I can spend on parts.:D

I wont pay over MSRP for the ca...already found a dealer who isn't going to be marking up (or so he says).

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
It appears we're going to have to wait, since they're not going to make a convertible yet for a good while it seems.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I couldn't stand not having mine asap. So, whenever dealers start taking orders, mine'll be there.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Jumping!

As for mark-ups, Camaro Scotty on this Forum has guaranteed MSRP or less!

·
Registered
31 Posts
As for mark-ups, Camaro Scotty on this Forum has guaranteed MSRP or less!
There is a very high possibility that I will buy one from camaro scotty when I get one, he seems very honest. He also is a camaro lover, so that gets him a few bonus points ;)

As to the topic, I will be wating till 2011, due to the fact that I will be coming back from germany around that time. That and I really want a hud :D

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.