Votes: 21 19.4%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 6 5.6%
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
I drive a Honda
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just kind of wondering if everyone's Camaro is going to be a garage queen or what. I am really thinking of getting rid of the civic and picking up a single cab truck for 6 or 7k. Putting the Camaro as a weekend only car will be a lifesaver on insurance. Besides I want my Camaro in a garage.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
daily because I cant afford the insurance on it since is my 97 use daily ... maybe not winter ... but I am listed under "occasional" driver ;)

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
100% Daily driven to work and where ever it needs to take me !!!!!!!!
I only work 10 minutes away :rotflmao: however it will gets it share time
on the road. My 69 is my Weekend toy this will be my daily driver my road warrior..... Chevy is Building this baby to be seen and to perform !!!!

·
Registered
461 Posts
100% Daily driven to work and where ever it needs to take me !!!!!!!!
I only work 10 minutes away :rotflmao: however it will gets it share time
on the road. My 69 is my Weekend toy this will be my daily driver my road warrior..... Chevy is Building this baby to be seen and to perform !!!!
x2... but I work 30 miles from home!

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Daily driver for me, except snow. Weekend autocrosser. :D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Nope. I have 3 daily drivers lol. The camaro will be a garage queen. I bought a sky redline for a daily driver and discovered how bad it sucked in the rain, so I bought a cts for a daily driver and it sucks in the rain too! Good thing I have a pickup too! The sky and the camaro will share the garage:) Cant wait for the camaro to come out! I got so tired of waiting for it I actually bought a mustang gt. Something I would never do again. I really liked that car for about a month. It was lacking in power. After I bought the redline the mustang had to go. NO COMPARISON! I need the camaro to hurry up and be released!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Daily for me as well, and being in Texas that means all 4 seasons of the year. Only problem for me is I have to wait until mid 2010 to get one. Oh well, since I'm a salesman at a Chevrolet dealer I will get to drive one around the block anytime I want to hold me over lol.

·
Registered
637 Posts
I'll be driving mine daily nightly rainy snowy light dark whenever.

·
Registered
14 Posts
What's the point in buying a car you never drive?

My '04 GTO has 70K+ on the odometer right now. I fully expect to drive the hell out of my new Camaro when I get it.

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
I have a couple of beater cars for daily door ding duty (say that real fast).

I'm not saying the the Camaro wouldn't be driven almost daily when I'm home.

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
Alittle of both.

For insurance purposes it will be listed as weekend toy, but if i really like it, i will use it during the week or rotate between the other rides.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Yup, daily driver for me too. Possibly even in winter! :eek:
On almost 12" wide tires? You're not that good. Trust me; born and raised in Buffalo,NY. I have a hell of a time with the '04 GTO in the snow- with weight in the trunk. The Camaro will be going a whole lot of nowhere, albeit really fast, in the snow... Winter beater coming this year...

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
They're going to be making thousands and thousands of them (hopefully all selling as well) so the only one that'll be really special to you is the one you buy. If it were a Corvette I'd be a bit more finicky with it, but if something bad happens, I should readily be able to replace it with another one. I don't plan on getting any super special low-run edition, so it's daily driver city for this cat.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts