Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when I'm cruising down the highway, at say 65-70MPH, I can hear significant wind buffeting noise with the windows up. It sounds like a shuffling of paper or something. It gets louder with increased speeds. Is this just how our cars sound at speed or is something wrong with mine? Does anyone else hear this?

This is the first car I've had where the wind sound is actually heard over the engine and tires at highway speeds... Am I crazy or has anyone else heard this or should I just get a loud exhaust and forget about it. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
I swear mine does the same thing, drives me nuts because it changes depending how fast or what direction the wind outside is blowing on the exterior of the car. Only does it on the passenger side only.

I'm open to suggestions:confused:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm glad I'm not the only one noticing it. I've sorta written this off as just the shape of the front of the car. I'm curious to know though if anyone with the heritage grille notices anything different.

·
ユキヒョウ
1,442 Posts
All quiet with my heritage grille at highway speeds as far as wind noise is concerned. The thing that I noticed noise-wise while driving was after I installed my cold air intake, but that is only under acceleration. I've gotten used to it as a "normal" noise with the mods that I have.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts