Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious if anyone else with a 2014 has noticed where their washer fluid nozzles are spraying on their windshields. Currently, mine seem a bit low, barely clear the wipers, and don't cover the windshield very well at all. I asked my local dealers service department, and they said that is normal with the Camaro's. The one I test drove for two days did not do that.

If this is not the norm, how do you adjust these? They just seem to clip into place in the retainers.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I know on my 2010 they are adjustable.When I added my zforce hood I had to adjust them.If you look where it sprays out you can take very small screw driver stick it in the hole and gently push it upward to adjust it higher on the wind shield.I will try to take a pic tonight so you can see what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be much appreciated, thank you! This is shaping up to be a work on the vehicles kind of evening. Jeep wants some love for the hvac blower circuit, and gas tank.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I popped mine out to show you better.Just take a small flat tip and insert it in the bottom slot and gently move it upward.Do it a little bit a time and try it to see if you like it.If it is to high put the screw driver in the top slot you can see in the pic and move it down.the nozzle is a pivoting ball.Here's a pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome, thank you for the pic. I was able to adjust it so that they spray more towards to the middle of the windshield.

MC 1, Dealer 0 :D

·
Registered
533 Posts
That's why we here at mc5 make the big bucks lol!! I would never go to the dealer because if the computer does not tell them what's wrong with it,It's normal.Been there and done that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts