Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh how do I explain this. Well, Friday afternoon I got a email from my dealer that they have a Camaro 2SS RJT same as what I ordered. The guy that ordered it, sorry to say, his deal fell through. Today, I went and finished, closed the deal on the Camaro 2SS RJT. I was able to buy it and they will take mine in once they get it. There was 3 - 4 people wanting the Camaro that they had this week. But I got the call first. I will post pics on Friday, plus there is a car show Saturday, I will take pics of my Camaro. I told my salesman, lock my new Camaro so that no one gets in it. This pic I took on Monday when I was asked if I was interested in it. I said YESSSSSSS. I am not going to put on any thing, I am not going to put the black strips on it. Just would take the RJT away.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Congrats man!

·
Registered
395 Posts
I should be getting my RJT at the end of the month, your picture makes me want it now lol. CONGRATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, wow what I week. I remember getting a call from my local car show people telling me Monday night that they was going to have a car show in Central Virginia. Well, the guy that runs the car show, don't know a thing what car I am bringing to show. HaHaHa, How many times at a car show you bring your new Camaro out, people will be all over it, looking.

I didn't have to much time to do a long post this afternoon. My salesman had my Camaro in the show room allowing people to look at it until the paper work was in, then they locked the doors. But while I was at my dealer, I see a news camera in the corner of my eye, thought please don't film me. What happens, (Comcast) recorded my new Camaro riding around for a ad I guess during the next Super Bowl. Now since they used my Camaro in their ad, do I get royaties? LoL. I guess it was by luck that someone deal would fall through and I am there ready to go. I will pick up my Camaro tomorrow, allow them to clean all the smug marks off, clean it up for Saturday car show.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts